1. What is the standard shipping time?
- I usually wrap, make label, and drop off orders within 3-5 business days. Sometimes I ship sooner (between 1-3 business day) depending on item availability and the post office run date.
- In rare cases when there is a delay that causes your order to be shipped after the 5 business days deadline, I will contact you in advance to inform about the reason of delay.
- Delivery time, however, is entirely up to UPSP and it is out of my control if delivery is being delayed or packages delivered in errors. Please work with USPS directly on any delivery issues.
2. Care instructions for Silicone Molds:
- Do not use torch or heat gun when resin is in the mold. Silicone will be damaged due to heat exposure. Use 90% alcohol in a fine-mist bottle to spray and burst bubbles.
- Use a piece of tape to gently press down and pick up dust in your mold. Do not rub to scrub your mold.
- I wrap all new molds with saran wrap to prevent dust, so when your open the wrap you might see some lines on the mold surface caused by saran wrap clinging to the mold. These lines will not affect your pour and will go away overnight or after the 1st pour.
- Some of my silicone molds are not compatible with pressure pot. Use with pressure pot at your own risk.
- Please inspect molds before using. If product has flaws due to human errors, I am happy to fix it for you. However, I will NOT issue refund or exchange on used molds for any reasons.
3. Return Policy
I don’t accept return or exchange on USED molds for any reasons. If there are defects or damage on the molds when you receive them in the mail, please reach out to me at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving and I will happily fix it for you.
If you receive the molds but change your mind about them, you can contact me within 14 days after receiving and ship them back to me. Molds must be unopened and unused when I receive them back before I can issue a refund. Please note that I will not refund any shipping fee paid in the original order, and buyers will be responsible for shipping cost of returned items.
4. Who pays for custom charges/ duties/ taxes for international parcels?
Custom charges, duties, or taxes levied by your country is out of my control and they are 100% Buyers’ responsibility. Please check your country’s rule on these charges before placing an order.
5. What to do if package delivery is delayed by USPS?
In case your package is not delivered on time (with tracking status “Delayed” or "Arriving Late") ; or your package is being held at the post office (with a status “Available For Pick Up”), please contact your local post office directly with question.
Especially during this covid-19 time, you will likely experience significant delay in deliver in which your tracking status doesn't show any updates for a long period of time. This is a sign of USPS being overwhelmed with all the shipping going on. Domestic shipping can be delayed up to 6 weeks and international shipping can be delayed up to 8 weeks. Please be patient and wait since there is nothing I can do to speed up delivery time once package is out of my hands.
Please understand I cannot refund your order due to deliver delay.
6. What to do if my tracking status says “Delivered” but I don’t see my package?
If USPS tracking status shows “Delivered” but you don't see your package, it is out of my control if a package is missing or stolen. I suggest you to try the followings:
- Wait a couple days to see if package will show up. Sometimes packages show "Delivered" but show up the next day.
- Check with your neighbors in case package was delivered to their house or mail box by mistake.
- A package is always scanned upon delivery at final destination. Please contact your local post office for delivery details such as GPS location of where the package was delivered and who delivered it. If your package was delivered to the wrong location, USPS can retrieve it for you.
- If a package was delivered to the correct location but somehow stolen, please file a report with your Police Department since mail theft is a Federal crime. Please understand that I am a small business and I cannot take responsibility when a package is stolen from your property, or is delivered in errors by USPS.
7. What happens when a package is lost by the courier?
In unfortunate event of lost parcel due to post office error, I will refund the mold price after filing a claim with USPS.
If your package is not delivered 4 weeks after the shipping date, please contact me and I will help you with filing a claim with USPS. lf USPS cannot find your package 2 weeks after a claim is filed, I will refund you for the lost package.
** Please note that a lost package means that the tracking status of your package must show "Missing Mail" instead of "Delivered".
If the tracking status of your package shows "Delivered", I am not responsible for stolen packages or delivery errors caused by USPS.
9. How to cancel an order?
An order can be cancelled within 6 hours after purchase. Please contact me with your Order number to request cancellation.
10. Can I make molds out of your silicone molds?
The intention of my silicone molds are for resin casting only. Please feel free to sell the resin products you make with my molds. But I am not okay with you duplicating my silicone mold designs or use my mold as a part of your mold and sell it as your own.